Rhino™ FastFloor™ HB (High Build) is a two-component, rapid curing, polyaspartic coating system designed as a high build, durable coating for commercial and industrial flooring.
Color-stable FastFloor HB holds up to intense UV exposure without color shifts seen with other coating systems such as epoxies.
HB is for high build is typically used to coat industrial floors such as warehouses, airplane hangars and laboratories as well as restaurant floors, hospital floors, and high-traffic entryways and lobby areas.
- Fast cure allowing rapid turnaround time; under normal conditions, light foot traffic within 2-4 hours, return to service within 24 hours.
- Excellent UV resistance and high gloss characteristics
- Excellent chemical resistance, providing protection against: ammonium hydroxide, brake fluid, coolant or anti-freeze, gasoline and skydrol
- Robust application window
- Can be applied as low as 32° F (0° C)
- Bonds to virtually any substrate
- Ability to achieve high film build reducing the number of coats required for proper thickness
- 100% solids by weight and volume
- No solvents (low in odors)
- Zero VOCs; VOCs meet EPA requirements; environmentally friendly