Rhino™ FastFloor™ HB (High Build) is a two-component, rapid curing, polyaspartic coating system designed as a high build, durable coating for commercial and industrial flooring.
- Color-stable FastFloor HB holds up to intense UV exposure without color shifts seen with other coating systems such as epoxies.
- HB is for high build is typically used to coat industrial floors such as warehouses, airplane hangars and laboratories as well as restaurant floors, hospital floors, and high-traffic entryways and lobby areas.
- Fast cure allowing rapid turnaround time; under normal conditions, light foot traffic within 2-4 hours, return to service within 24 hours.
- Excellent UV resistance and high gloss characteristics
- Excellent chemical resistance, providing protection against: ammonium hydroxide, brake fluid, coolant or anti-freeze, gasoline and skydrol
- Robust application window
- Can be applied as low as 32° F (0° C)
- Bonds to virtually any substrate
- Ability to achieve high film build reducing the number of coats required for proper thickness
- 100% solids by weight and volume
- No solvents (low in odors)
- Zero VOCs; VOCs meet EPA requirements; environmentally friendly