HardLine® has been proven across multiple industries for its overall toughness and lasting durability. It provides superior high-level chemical resistance and protection against impact, abrasion and corrosion to deliver maximum protection and toughness, but at a tremendous value. It can be applied with either low or high-pressure equipment.
HardLine® has a Shore D 55 (ASTM D2240) hardness and a 50-80% (ASTM D412) elongation for the 2:1 ratio formulation and 125-175% (ASTM D412) elongation for the 1:1 ratio formulation which is designed for harder surface protection and has excellent chemically resistance. This results in a slicker surface that will protect against chemical attack while still performing in abrasive / impact environments.
- Tough, hard surface/substrate protection
- Corrosion resistance & impact resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Noise reduction
- High impact surfaces
- Flooring applications where products or vehicles slide across a surface
- Primary & Secondary Chemical Containment
- Water and Wastewater Facilities
- Sedimentation Basins
- Pump Stations
- Pipes – Outside
- Light vehicular and foot traffic