TRUST RHINO LININGS:
THE #1 CONSUMER RATED PROTECTIVE COATING IN THE INDUSTRY
The unique physical properties of Rhino make it the ideal protective barrier against corrosion, impact, abrasion, and premature wear and tear. Our resilient, 100% solids formulations bond directly to virtually any surface and provide a thick seal against air and moisture, regardless of temperature extremes.
Rhino Linings protects your trucks, jeeps, fleet vehicles, bumper-to-bumper, and roof-to-chassis with the best spray-on linings in the business. We offer the #1 consumer-rated spray-on truck bed liner.
Cheap alternatives will likely cost you more in the long run:
Drop-in Bed Liners might look custom, but they allow water and debris to slip between the liner and the bed, dramatically reducing the lifespan of your truck.
Most other spray-on liners are literally half as good as Rhino Linings. Our coatings are 1/8th of an inch thick compared to the industry standard of 1/16th of an inch. How big of a difference is that? Plenty. Rhino Linings are scratch-proof, slip-proof, and dent resistant.
THE RHINO LININGS 5 STEP SPRAY:
- Fix It–Our body shop can pound out minor dents and repair small holes before we begin. We don’t use harsh, toxic chemicals to etch the bed; we abrade with handheld machines. This process allows Rhino Linings to take an instant hold.
- Mask It– One of the most important steps in the spraying process. By taking the time and detail to mask off the truck right, we eliminate any possibility of overspray.
- Clean It–High-compression air blows out dust, material, and debris so that nothing comes between the liner and the steel. A non-toxic acetone wash removes all microparticles.
- Spray it–Your Rhino Linings product is applied using a 160-degree, high-pressure spray. Our specialists make laser-perfect lines with pinstripe precision. All natural drainage holes are kept open. We only have — and need — one chance to get it right. Rhino Linings sets in 10 seconds.
- Cure It–Finally, we apply the UV topcoat and let it dry. Four hours. Start to finish, and you’re ready to go.
No alternative has the grip of Rhino Linings. Prevent damage to your cargo, cabin, and gate by keeping everything you haul in its place.
Rhino Linings Auburn is dedicated to providing our customers with a permanent protective truck bed liner that not only looks great, but comes with a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Conveniently located in Auburn, Washington.